Thursday 11 September 2008

Welcome to our happy to be time!!!

So I had my first sit down kinda class today. We had a few talks about sercurity and stuff. The company that owns the cast member housing complexs are called Price Management. They seem really cool and I feel safe that no-one can really get into the housing without being signed in or having a CM ID... But they still told us to lock our stuff in our lockers just incase lol.
We then got the bus over to Vista Way, to get our ID cards... With a big f off "UNDER 21" on it! Nice :op lol. Everyone said my photo was a really good one... And I have to agree ha ha! I do look sexy on it! :op lol.
We then went to walmart with tino to get some food and shopping. I got cerial, milk, fruit, soup, fries, and a pizza... WOOO :op lol I had other stuff but I forget now ha ha. Oh I also got some ice pops and eggs and bacon that Casey asked me to get for her.
We got back... AND HAD TO CHUG ALL MY BAGS BACK TO MY APP! Damn! Jullian helped with mine so it wasn't that bad. I put all my stuff in my cupboards and fridge and then went to see Ashley (who lives at Traceys). I walked in and they had RENT all ready set up for me... Just lucky I guess ha ha! Then Casey called me and we all trecked up to mine to get her food, only to bring it all back to hers lol. Today was really fun. It's starting to feel more real now.

No comments: