Thursday 11 September 2008

Tell me why I really really really LOVE Mondays!!!

Because it means I have one day left until I move in with Disney :D yey lol. Today we got the I-ride trolley all the way down to publix which is just next door to the premium outlets... and that's next door to the commons. I got some cheesy sticks, and grandma got some hair condish. and some rice pudding type things. We then went to mc donalds. Next we came back to the hotel and went to the pool... Then some dobbers came along and jumped in... I turned to grandma and said, "You know how you wanted to see shamu? Well she's in the pool!" How rude of me... But it was funny. :op We came in and I watched friends. Grandma is asleep now. I'm not sure what we are doing tonight, but I might go crazy golfing! Oh which reminds me... Earlier on we went to check out how much it was to play crazy golf and we saw about 15 gators in the pond. They were only small but I wouldn't climb over the edge and swim with them :op lol. Talk to you when I've moved in tomorrow. Chow for now ;o)

No comments: