Thursday 11 September 2008

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go

I am now at the airport in departures. We got through all the sercurity checks ok. Our gate hasn't been displayed yet so we are just watching the screens. The staff at Virgin were lovely... After watching airline and airport I had bad expectations. Both me and grandma have got ourselves free refils. Grandma has got a coffee and I've got a coke. I went to ask at the customer help desk about the T-Mobile Wifi hot spot here, but the young lady a the desk said she didn't have a clue... YOU ONLY WORK HERE!!! Ha ha. This has taught me a lesson which I am going to do at disney, to know everything that I can about everything. I heard that we get a little book saying what time shows, parades, and character greeting are for all the parks. I hope this is true because it would really help. And if I still don't know an answer to a question I can say to the guest, "I'm really sorry I don't know the answer to that question... But I can find someone who does. :D" Complete with The Disney GRIN! lol.
Anyways I'm going to get going and get some more coke. Grandma has just got back with a big bar of chocolate for us to share... YEY! :P
Catch ya before I go to sleep hopefully :D

No comments: