Thursday 11 September 2008

Tuesdays goooooone with the wind... bam bam bam bam dun dun dun dun duuuuun (that's the song from happy gilmour :op lol)

Well I moved in today. It was pretty cool. I am in appartment 2828 which is right over in the side they call the getto... I wanna move... lol but I wont be able to until 90 days or something. It's not THAT bad... The I4 goes right past my bedroom window... Ok maybes it is a little bad. I went to the premium outlets (Scuzz Mall) with Casey to get some food. And I met a very nice young lady I like to call... Well... Grandma I guess lol! Then we ate and went round the shops. I came back to the commons and went in the pool. I met tino, a friend who I've spoken to online for a while, he's cool, and Nathan who I havn't met before but he is class. We went to find Tracey but she told us the wrong app. number. I later found out that she is sharing with Ashley who I've spoken to from WDWIP and msn and that shiz. Then we went to Bennies. I had a humongous BBQ bacon burger with chips! It was nice.
I came home and we spotted Colin... Colin is a guy who I had my interview with. I said to Casey all Saturday and all today, "As soon as I see Colin... That's when it will start feeling real!" And now... It feels real! He dragged me to the UK Throw out and I got given a big snugly blanket thing... Which I am glad I did as it was cold that night :op and a welcome gift bag with a little teddy n stuff inside. I could clearly see that it was going to be REALLY hard for me to leave at the end of my programme! Then I said I would stop by at Caseys on my way back to my apartment so I did. I went back to my app. at 1... I got to sleep at half 3! FUCKIN' ROAD!!!


Photobucket

No comments: