Thursday 11 September 2008

Don't tell me ma, she'll only tell me pa, and then they'll take me telley out me room!

Ha ha a very good day today. So I got on the shuttle bus to universal studios today at 9:05am. I planned to meet Casey at 10:30... So as I got into city walk at around 9:30 I thought I'd pass some time by looking around the shops. After this I went to meet her only to find out that she had also been there since 9:30ish 8-) As if!!! :op
We got our anual passes from the islands of adventure kiosk, and then headed over to universal studios. We went on all the rides including the updated version of Earthquake which is now very funny :op and the simpsons ride which is also great. While we were at men in black Casey had put her bag... erm... I mean puuurse 8-) in a locker, we came back after the ride and the system was down so we had to wait 10 minutes or so. One of the guys working there gave us two express passes each to use on any of the rides at the two parks, so we used them for the simpsons and the hulk later on.
After doing most of the attractions at universal studios, we headed over to islands of adventure to do the hulk and spiderman. We then went to dueling dragons but saw that the queue was an hour so we decided against it. We went for some chow and then got a taxi to the i-trolley bus stop, and then headed tooooo... The commons baby!!! Well exciting that I was there. I really hope I get put in this complex because most of the people I've spoken to are there. I went to Caseys appartment and met her room mates, and I also used her laptop to check my facebook and send messages home.
Then some of her friends came and we went to get the minibus to cowboys. On the way to the minibus though Casey took me to a random appartment and said I'm taking you to see someone... I was like... Ok who? Lol and she wouldn't tell me. A girl answered the door. Casey asked for COLIN!!!!!!! I was well excited. This was the guy who I had my interview with. But alas, he had gone to Walmart or somewhere. I was well disapointed but I will still no doubt see him and everyone else on Tuesday. We headed to the minibus and went off to cowboys. Cowboys was Englands vision of a real american bar. It was a one price for unlimited beers thing. I didn't drink though... Obv! They had line dancing and a miss rocky mountains contest (I think they called it) I think you can all guess what that was about :o) Hello America!!!
Well tonight was fun. It was WELL different from going out back home. I guess I will get used to it but it's nice to go... Where everybody knows your naaaaa aa aaaame! lol.
I got dropped off at my hotel and went straight to bed.

No comments: