Sunday 14 September 2008

BE... CAUSE... YOU... DON'T... NOTICE IT ALL...

Today I woke up and got ready to go to MK with Tracey and Casey. Casey signed us both in as we didn't have our passes yet. We met grandma and went on monsters inc. laugh floor... Where I got to dance on the big screen... And I must admit... I knew the moves ;o)
Then we went on space mountain. It was REALLY cool!!! Casey had to leave because she was working soon, so Tracey, grandma, and myself went to meet the UK girls to go on the haunted mansion, but we got caught up in the parade... Another magical moment!
After haunted mansion we went to Phillarmagic which was also amazing! Then we went on Splash Mountain and I didn't get that wet as per usual, so it was really funny to see everyone else soaked!!!
After this we headed to... One of my personal favourites... AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH... That's right... PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!! I was in my element, it was AMAZING!!!
Then for my first ever ride on aladdins magic carpets... It was extremly fun and I got kinda wet from a spitting camel.
We headed to the exit and went on the bus to Hollywood Studios, I got a slush from the potions shop on sunset blvd. and went to see fantasmic! This was awesome... But they didn't bring the boat around... I felt robbed!!! It was a great way to end the day though... How many other people can say they see fireworks at Walt Disney World EVERY NIGHT?!?!?!

Pictures to follow


Photobucket

No comments: