Thursday 18 September 2008

Tonight was most probably the best night of my life!

So we went to Hollywood Studios. We walked down to the cafe outside the theatre of the stars where beauty and the beast plays... We grabbed some food and then went to see this amazing band I like to call... RETURN 2 ZERO!!!
We were watching them and it all felt real! The fact that I could watch them play for the next 10 some odd days!
Anyways, I'd been talking to Marshall on facebook so he kinda knew I was coming, and when he came over our side of the stage I waved frantically at him. He looked... took a while to register... And said "Hi James!" I felt like a screaming fan! lol. It was AMAZING!!!
Then I managed to get Casey on tower of terror! It was really good and I was sooo proud that she went out of her comfort zone to ride it with me.
Next we went on rock 'n' rollercoaster! We went in the single rider line and I sat next to some CPs! It was cool.
Went to see Fantasmic next! It was cool but the boat still didn't come round :o( boo!!!
We went to say goodbye to grandma as she is going home tomorrow... I'm really going to miss her LOADS!!!
Then we walked round to the boardwalk... We watched a juggler... And then went to the place where beaches and cream is, and walked along the beach and watched a movie on a big screen n sat on deck chairs. It was sooo beautiful sitting there looking across the water. I left like I was home!
I'll try to update soon!
Chow for now!
TOTALLY!!!


Photobucket

No comments: