Saturday 20 September 2008

Come my little friends as we all sing our happy little working song!

Yesterday was my first day of work. My trainer is Lindsay! She is really good! She keeps saying I pick up things really easy... But I reckon it will get harder when I'm on my own in three days time! There is quite a bit to know about all the ways Guests can pay and how they can get their items shipped to their resort hotel gift shops or to the front of the park.
I finished off by closing cart and watching a little bit of illuminations! I learnt how to count the tills up. Its easy as pie! And pie IS easy lol!
Today I started at 9am! Woo hoo!!! I learnt how to open. And at morning meeting I got given a pin to give away to a guest. It was fun!
I learnt more about refunding items and exchanging items, and I got to serve a few people. Its nice to share your culture with guests. I had a guest say that his parents were from Middlesbrough (which is just over the river from Stockton-on-Tees).
I finnished at half 5 and went to see Tracey, Ashley, and Julia and we went to olive garden. Then we came home and watched all but the last ten minutes of Juno... Now that Traceys laptop has frozen we are waiting for it to load.
See ya soon folks!

No comments: