Wednesday 17 September 2008

We goin' straight tooooo the wild wild west!

Ok sorry for the late update I've been mega busy over the past few days.
Sunday I had Merchentainment. It was good to start with... We learnt more about the currency and which presidents are on the different notes. And then we used computerized cash registers. They seem pretty easy to use. Then I went for some "real canadian" food with my canadian girls, it was nice. Kinda like cheese and chips... But not lol. Then I went to sleep.
Monday I had my discovery day. We basically went round EPCOT and got told some trivia. My trainer asked the group how many pannels were on space ship earth... I was like... 11 thousand, 2 hundred, and... Well I mixed up the 4 and the 3 lol. But thanks Skipper Lou if you read this :D
We rode on space ship earth after that. It was a good day... I went to UK Lads... But I won't be talking about that on here lol.
Tuesday I met grandma at Scuzz Mall and showed her round my appartment. Then we went to EPCOT to go around world showcase. I took grandma on Maelstrom ha ha... It wasn't even that bad!!!
Then when we were in the UK my trainer from yesterday spotted me and asked if we wanted VIP seating for Illumination. I was like... YES!!! ha ha. So we watched the fireworks and then went home.
Today (Wed) I'm going to meet grandma at MK and go to EPCOT to pick up Casey, and then go to MGM to meet tyler and see "4 for a $" and maybes do TOT and see Fantasmic.
See ya later

No comments: