Wednesday 11 August 2010

Okaaaay... Wow I haven't been here in a while but seen as though I got some very interesting news recently I guess I should start posting again...

My news is as follows...


Hello,

RE: Disney Cruise Line interview

Congratulations! You have been successfully recommended for employment on board Disney Cruise Line vessels as MERCHANDISE HOST/ESS.

In order to move forward you will need to successfully complete and pass a DCL Medical examination, Criminal Background Check and C1/D Visa application. We will contact you to get you started on these, so please continue working until we do. Based on the number of vacancies we anticipate opening up onboard and your own availability, you have been marked you as a ‘wait’ for the time-being. When DCL ask us to get you started on your process, we will call you.

We greatly appreciate your patience! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Once again… Congratulations! I look forward to speaking with you again soon.



As you can probably imagine i am over joyed!!! I plan on taking a little trip in October to see my good friend Tracey Brown (yes she is related to Charley) and then going to meet my family in Florida for Halloween Horror Nights :D Woop woop!


After that I'm coming home to start my visa and medical applications :D


I am soooo glad that I've finally got my head into gear and am continuing to follow my dream to continue the work of Walt Disney.


If any one is still following this thank you so much and I promise to keep you more posted on my adventures than I did in WDW ha ha.

No comments: