Thursday 12 August 2010

Hey hey hey!!!

Well today has been fun. I emailed the agency that represent DCL in England to tell them that due to a change in circumstances would I be able to have an earlier start date with Disney? They emailed back saying that it would be no problem and to start applying for my medical and CBC certificates now, but to hold off on applying for my visa for the moment.

So, great! I will be keeping you posted when I make an appointment to have my medical check in London and when I get my CBC back.

See ya real soon!

Oh P.S. I found this really cool blog online, that is really helping me out with what to expect when I get there :D

http://allears.net/cruise/issue389.htm <--- you can read it here.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Hitomi said...

Yay! Which ship you want?
I hope you'll be on Wonder X)

disneymerchie08 said...

Hey Hitomi!

So good to see you are reading my blog :)